Social Media Posting Contest: Terms and Conditions
- ENTRY: By submitting a photograph with our hashtag you will be entered into a contest to be eligible to win a prize.
- CONTESTS: There will be 3 winners selected from Facebook, 1 from Twitter, and 1 from Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all current on-campus residents at IUPUI. Contestants must post their photograph to social media with our hashtag during the designated dates or entry will not be accepted. If you do not use the week’s hashtag you will not be eligible to win.
- WINNER SELECTION: Contest winners will be selected at random by a Housing and Residence Life employee. All decisions by HRL are final.
- PRIZES: There will be no more than 4 prizes awarded for each residential community contest. Winners will receive a housing promotional item. Prizes will be available to pick up from the main housing office.
- NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via their social media account within 5 days after the end of the contest. If no response is received from a winner after 7 days, their entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be announced.
- PRIVACY: Due to the nature of this campaign all residents who are participating need to have permission of their roommate to post the photo. Please make sure that you do not have identifying information in the photo or posting that could cause a saftey issue, like room numbers, phone numbers, etc.
- APPROPRIATENESS: Any posts that include inappropriate content, or content contrary to Indiana University policy, will be immediately deleted and the poster will be excluded from the contest.
- USE OF POSTINGS: By using the contest hashtag, you indicate your consent for Housing and Residence Life to use your posted text, photo, or both in marketing, advertising, etc., along with possibly your first name and hometown.