Choose 2 Renew
Continue your on-campus urban living experience at IUPUI and Choose 2 Renew!
January 18 - February 4
Completing the renewal application for 2018-19 academic year get priority assignments when renewing their housing contracts for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Priority assignments
- No money down
- Traditional residence hall or apartment options available
- No extra bills or utilities to worry about
- Full kitchens and full-size beds available in the Riverwalk community
- All furnishings included
- Leadership opportunities available to help gain experience and to build your resume
If you wish to renew your housing contract for the 2018-19 academic year, please complete the following steps during the timeframe listed below.
- Complete the renewal housing application between January 18 - February 4, 2018 by logging on to the Housing Service Center. *Note: There is no fee for completing this application if completed during Choose2Renew. If you do not complete a renewal application and wish to live on-campus, you will need to re-apply for housing, including submitting the $50 application fee, and will not receive priority placement.
- Once applications are complete, Housing and Residence Life will process each request and upload offers in late February and early March. You will receive an email to your university email account letting you know your offer is available to view.
- Once your contract is uploaded, you will have the opportunity to review your housing offer either accept or decline the contract.
Please note: Students currently living in the Riverwalk Apartments and Townhomes or North Hall are able to renew for their same room, a new room in the same hall, or a new room in a new hall. Students who are living in Ball Hall or University Tower have the option to renew to North Hall or Riverwalk Apartments and Townhomes.
Residential Based Learning Communities (RBLCs):
Open Houses for Upperclass RBLCs are being held to give you the opportunity to get more information about your renewal options into one. Please see the schedule below for the currently scheduled open houses. As more are added, this list will be updated. For detailed information about RBLCs, please click here.
- International House - Tuesday, 1/23 - 6pm-8pm - Thornbrough Conference Room
- Purdue/WISH - Wednesday, 1/24 - 7pm-9pm - Thornbrough Conference Room
- Honors - Thursday, 1/25 - 7pm-9pm - Walker Conference Room
- DEAP - Thursday, 1/25 - 7:30 - North Hall
- Herron - Monday, 1/29 - 7pm-9pm - Walker Conference Room
Don't miss out on all the benefits of completing your renewal application! Choose 2 Renew!