Choose 2 Renew
Continue your on-campus urban living experience at IUPUI and Choose 2 Renew!
Don't miss this chance for:
- Priority Assignments
- No Application Fee or Prepayment
- Traditional Residence Hall and Apartment Style Options
- No Extra Bills or Utilities to Pay
This year's renewal options, for those not in a Residential Based Learning Community, include:
- Riverwalk Apartments
- 2-Bedroom, one resident per bedroom (limited availability)
- 4-Bedroom, one resident per bedroom
- North Hall
- Single Room, one resident per room (limited availability)
- Single Room with Bath, one resident per room (limited availability)
- Double Room, two residents per room
- Riverwalk Townhomes
- 1-Bedroom, shared bedroom
- 2-Bedroom, shared bedroom
- 2-bedroom, private bedroom
Make sure you complete your housing renewal application between February 21 - March 8 by logging in to the Housing Service Center (HSC) at housing.iupui.edu/hsc. Offers will be uploaded to the HSC beginning in late March and a notification will be sent to your university email when it is ready to view.
Renewal applications must be submitted by March 8 by 11:30 pm with no exceptions. A new housing application must be submitted if renewal deadline is missed.
To accommodate first-year students during the Ball Hall Renovation, Riverwalk one-bedroom units, and some two-bedroom units, are being converted to a Riverwalk Shared living option. These are first-year only spaces and are not available to renewing residents. Riverwalk Shared spaces are freshman only and therefore not an option for renewing students.
Interested in living in a Residential Based Learning Community?
Click here to get more information about the Residential Based Learning Communities available to upperclassman. Just scroll down the page and click on "Community Class" for the list and links.
- Renewing students can submit roommate requests between April 1 - 30 and June 1 - 30.
- While there is no prepayment, cancelling a signed contract results in a $400 cancellation fee billed to your bursar account.
- Between April 1 - 30 you can request a specific room, and bedroom. We are unable to accept requests to room with a specific person or change your room type.
- All Riverwalk 2-Bedroom and 4-Bedroom spaces available for renewal are private bedrooms.
- Housing preferences are not guaranteed regardless of when the application is submitted.
- All 1-Bedroom spaces are located in Honors. Applicants must be an honors student or honors eligible to renew.