Residential Based Learning Communities
Major-Based Living Learning Communities
Liberal Arts Community
Create lasting bonds with peers, faculty, and staff in the Liberal Arts Residential-Based Learning Community. A high-impact, interdisciplinary program, the community is designed for students who have a passion to change the world.
To be eligible, students must be admitted and enrolled in the School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI. The community is open to freshmen and upper classmen.
Students in the Liberal Arts community will explore a diverse range of activities and engage in opportunities designed around civic engagement. Residents will have the opportunity to:
- Participate directly with faculty on research, service projects, and scholarship opportunities.
- Explore the Liberal Arts tradition and enhance your major coursework while being a part of connected courses.
- First-year Liberal Arts community residents are required to participate in the IUPUI Summer Bridge program or a TLC.
To apply to live in the Liberal Arts Community located in North Hall:
- Apply for on-campus housing through the Housing and Residence Life website.
- Once your application and deposit are submitted log back into your application.
- Click on Select Residential Based Learning Communities.
- Select “Liberal Arts” from the options.
- There will be an individual follow up communication with applicants prior to May 1st.
Residential decisions will be made no later than June 1st and students selected to live in the Liberal Arts Community will be notified via the contract. For questions regarding housing contracts, please contact the IUPUI Housing Office at (317) 274-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the community should be directed to:Cassandra WilliamsInterim Manager for Recruitment and Retentioncw206@iupui.edu
- OR -Lygia Vernonljvernon@iupui.edu