Summer Group & Conference Housing
IUPUI offers affordable, convenient and secure housing for long-term stay groups (internships, post graduate studies, researchers) in the Riverwalk Apartments.
- Long-term Group & Intern reservations must be for at least 7+ nights.
- Riverwalk Apartments are available : June 1—July 31
The Riverwalk Apartments are available in two (2BR) and four-bedroom (4BR) furnished units, based on availability. All apartments are equipped with individually controlled heating and cooling systems. Live-in professional and student staff are on call 24 hours a day to assist with questions and emergencies.
Each apartment is furnished with the following:
- Full-size bed in each bedroom
- Kitchen: refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, full-size washer/dryer
- Living space with sofa and dinette with chairs
- Free wireless internet access
- Individually controlled heating and cooling systems
Items NOT provided include, but are not limited to: Pots, pans, silverware, glassware, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes, television, telephones, etc.
Group Eligibility & Requirements
- Housing may be requested by a University Department (paid by the department) or contracted by a sponsoring non-profit, corporate or educational institution. Housing is not available to individuals (professional or student) that are not affiliated with the University.
- Groups of ten (10) or more that are directly affiliated with IUPUI or Indiana University, or Groups of ten (10) or more authorized by the Office of Housing and Residence Life. Interns groups can be smaller but will likely be housed with interns from other programs.
- Seven night (7) minimum stay