Summer Group & Conference Housing
- Short-term reservations must be for at least 4 nights in University Tower and at least 2 nights in North Hall.
- University Tower and North Hall are available : June 1—July 31
University Tower is modern residence hall is located in the heart of the IUPUI campus and connected to Hine Hall meeting spaces and classrooms and features double occupancy rooms with in-suite bath.
- Twin XL beds, contemporary furnishings
- Full attached bathroom
- In-room temperature control
- Free wireless Internet
- Contemporary dining facility on-side
North Hall is IUPUI’s newest residence facility, opened in the fall of 2016. This traditional modern residence hall features double and single (limited) occupancy rooms, new furniture, common spaces, micro-lounges, areas to schedule programming and two classrooms. The facility is located in the heart of the IUPUI campus and is directly across the street from the Hine Hall meeting spaces and classrooms.
- Twin XL beds, new contemporary furnishings
- Pod-style restroom and shower facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Access controlled by floors, elevators, rooms and restrooms
Group Eligibility & Requirements
- Housing may be requested by a University Department (paid by the department) or contracted by a sponsoring non-profit, corporate or educational institution. Housing is not available to individuals (professional or student) that are not affiliated with the University.
- Groups of ten (10) or more that are directly affiliated with IUPUI or Indiana University, or Groups of ten (10) or more authorized by the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
- Four night (4) minimum stay in University Tower. Two night (2) stay in North Hall. Please contact us for an estimate regarding shorter stays as pricing increases dramatically.