Residential Based Learning Communities
Health Careers Community
The Health Career Community (HCC) is an on-campus residential living and learning community for students who are pursuing undergraduate degrees in health and life science majors. The HCC also welcomes non-science majors interested in pursuing professional health-related degrees after earning a bachelor’s degree (e.g., medicine, dentistry, physician assisting, and physical therapy).
Students living in the HCC will have the opportunity to:
- Live in a supportive environment with other students pursuing health and life science majors
- Participate in tailored small group academic and career advising
- Experience small group dialogues on current health topics with a variety of faculty
- Take part in health-related community service activities
- Deepen their understanding of the complexities of the health field and solidify a chosen health career path
The HCC will promote a supportive learning environment and will include activities focused on academic success, social integration, and engagement on the IUPUI campus resulting in holistic growth and development. The community will house 76 students in the newly constructed North Hall.
Questions regarding the application, facilities, fees, etc. should be directed to the Office of Housing and Residence Life at (317) 274-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the HCRC should be directed to the Health and Life Sciences Advising Center at (317) 274-4857. Learn more about the Health and Life Sciences Advising Center by emailing email@example.com.