Upper-Class Housing Options
The Townhomes at IUPUI house 60 residents. These one- and two-bedroom fully furnished units average between 650-800 square feet and feature private individual entrances.
- One-bedroom units house two (2) residents. Both residents receive a twin bed within the bedroom in the unit. The bathroom and communal living space will be shared equally by both residents.
- Two-bedroom units house three (3) students. Two of the residents share the bedroom upstairs and each will receive a twin bed. The third resident is assigned the smaller bedroom downstairs furnished with a twin bed. The bathroom and communal living space will be shared equally by all three residents.
The IUPUI Townhomes house approximately 60 students in double and triple occupancy units.
Resident Room Features:
- Full Size Beds
- Air Conditioning
- In-Unit W/D
- ALL utilities
- and MORE!
Furnishings include the following:
- Bedroom(s): twin bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet
- Living space: sofa, chair, end table, dinette with chairs
- Kitchen: refrigerator and oven/range
- Utility room: full-size washer and dryer
- Resident computer lab
- Programs, events, and resources
- Residential Based Learning Communities
- and MORE!
For a complete listing of what is provided in each residential room along with a recommended packing list, click here.
1 Bedroom Floorplan
2 Bedroom Floorplan