The IUPUI guest housing is available only to those with a direct affiliation to a university department in need of short-term accommodations. Guest housing is located within our Riverwalk Apartment Community on the west end of the IUPUI campus.
University Guest Housing
- Bedroom: Full-size bed with linens, dresser, desk and chair
- Bathroom: Towel set and shower curtain
- Living room: Sofa and chair, coffee table, end table, dining table and chairs, and television
- Kitchen: Dishware set, cookware set, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, and washer and dryer
- Other amenities: Soap, bathroom tissue, paper towels, laundry detergent and softener, dishwasher and dish soap. These amenities are provided for the initial stay but are not refilled. It is the guest's responsibility to replace these amenities once gone during their stay. Housekeeping Services are not included.
IUPUI guest apartments are charged on a tiered, nightly rate. All stays are subject to Indiana State Sales & Use Tax (7%) and Innkeeper’s Tax for Overnight Lodging (10%), which is not included in the below rates. Individuals staying for at least 30 nights are generally not taxable.
- 3-7 nights: $70 per night
- 8-14 nights: $65 per night
- 15-21 nights: $60 per night
- 22-29 nights: $55 per night
- 30-31 nights: $1600 flat rate
There is a minimum stay requirement of 3 nights. Due to the demand for on-campus student housing, the guest apartments are often not available for rental from August through October. Exact dates of availability vary each year depending on student occupancy.
Guest pays: Payments are made directly to the IUPUI Housing and Residence Life Office via check or money order. Our office is unable to accept cash or credit card payments for short-term rentals. A non-refundable $50 deposit is due at contract signing. The remaining balance of the reserved accommodation is to be paid in full no less than 7 days prior to the check-in date.
Department pays: A non-refundable $50 deposit will be billed through KFS Internal Billing at the time of contract signing. The remaining balance of the reserved accommodation will be billed to the department on the day of check-in or on the next business day if check-in is on a weekend or holiday.
Please complete the reservation form with the most up to date information you can provide. A staff member will then contact you with more information regarding availability, rates, and booking information.