The Health Careers Community (HCC) is for students who are pursuing undergraduate degrees in health and life science majors or a pathway to professional degrees such as medicine, dentistry, physician assisting, and physical therapy through a non-science major. The community promotes a supportive learning environment that includes activities focused on academic success, social integration, and engagement on the IUPUI campus resulting in holistic growth and development.
- Shared double room in North Hall
- Participate in tailored small group academic and career advising
- Experience small group dialogues on current health topics with a variety of faculty
- Take part in health-related community service activities
- Deepen their understanding of the complexities of the health field and solidify a chosen health career path