Formally known as the PETM community, the new HHSC supported by the School of Health and Human Sciences welcomes new incoming freshmen students majoring in exercise science, fitness management, health sciences, physical education, and tourism, event, and sport management. Students residing on the HHSC residential floor will have the opportunity to get involved in special academic and social programs.
- Shared room in University Tower
- Interact and form study groups with other students in your major
- Have quick access to the fitness facility that is on the same floor as the HHSC
- Participate in events and programs exclusively for the HHSC residents. (Past events have included a Meet & Greet with the Dean & Faculty, End-of-Year celebrations at Sky Zone & Climb Time Indy, Indianapolis Colts game, ZooBoo at the Indianapolis Zoo, and volunteering at the Carmel Marathon)
- Potential scholarship up to $2,000. Application required, deadline information can be found by contacting liaison.