The Honors House community provides the opportunity to live amongst students who are goal oriented and academically charged. Residents in the honors community can continue to hone their natural leadership tendencies by interacting with honors administration, assisting with programming and events, or serving as voice on the Honors Residential Community Council.
- First Year students: Shared room in University Tower
- Upperclass students: Individual space in a 1 or 2-bedroom unit in Riverwalk Apartments
- Unique events and leadership opportunities year-round, organized by the Honors Residential Community Council
- Direct contact with Honors advising and administrative staff
- Honors resident specific space for studying and relaxing
- Service opportunities for honors only scholars