LGBTQmmunity is a gender-inclusive community that is open to any student who has respect for, and an understanding of, all gender identities and sexualities. The community's purpose is to provide a safe space for our LGBTQ+ student community at IUPUI.
- Shared double or single room in North Hall
- Take part in creating a living environment that is inclusive and provides a sense of belonging
- Gain a deeper understanding of the history and culture within the LGBTQ+ community
- Generate a stronger sense of pride as a member or ally of the community
- Develop a broadened view of identities within the individual in addition to sexual orientation or gender identity