The STEM Community promotes scholarship and camaraderie among first year science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) students. The community provides a student success STEM course specifically designed for residents focusing on academic success, identifying healthy behaviors, as well as leadership skills and more.
Those in the STEM Community who identify as female have the opportunity to take advantage of additional programming as part of the WiSE community. Additional information about that can be found here.
- Single and double rooms in North Hall
- Participate in activities related to academic success and career exploration
- Advisors in STEM majors come to the community to support advising and registration needs
- Connect with faculty and staff in STEM fields
Eligibility and Next Steps
- Freshmen pursuing degrees in the School of Engineering, Technology, and Science
For more information, contact School of Engineering and Technology: Shreyanil Kar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Marilyn Mangin (email@example.com); School of Science: Diana Sims-Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org).