IUPUI summer housing is available to any student with an Indiana University ID number coming from any IU campus. You do not have to be taking classes for the summer terms but you must have an IU ID number and account in order to apply to live on-campus.
Summer Housing Information
- The summer housing application opens on March 10.
- Summer housing is available from May 9 through August 7.
- Select buildings in Riverwalk Apartments will be open. North Hall, Ball Hall, and University Tower are closed for summer.
- Room types available for summer are Riverwalk four-bedroom, two-bedroom apartments, and shared-bedroom apartments. Take a virtual tour of the Riverwalk Apartments and see what is included.
- When filling out the application, students will need to indicate what dates they want to live on campus.
- Pricing is determined based on the room type you select and the number of days you request to stay on campus. An estimate for calculating summer housing can be found on the summer application or by emailing our office at email@example.com.
|Two Bed/Two Bath||RW Shared||Four Bedroom|
|$37.43 per day||$31.55 per day||$32.86 per day|
- The entire cost of your summer housing and a Residence Life fee will be billed to your IU Bursar Account. For questions about payments and billing please see the Bursar’s website.
- The summer housing application opens March 10 and can be completed at go.iupui.edu/myhousing.
- There is no application fee for you to apply for summer housing.
- A minimum of 30 days is required for a summer contract.
- Students taking classes for Summer Session 1 (May 9th to June 21st) that are only needing housing for that session should expect to move out on June 22nd.
- Students planning on living on in the Fall that stay in Summer housing will have the opportunity to remain in that housing come Fall 23 move in.
- Summer contracts are uploaded every Thursday to your housing page starting in late March.