IUPUI summer housing is available to any student with an Indiana University ID number coming from any IU campus. You do not have to be taking classes for the summer terms but you must have an IU ID number and account in order to apply to live on-campus.
Summer Housing Information
- The summer housing application opens on March 15.
- Summer housing is available from May 10 through August 8.
- North Hall, Ball Hall, and University Tower are closed for summer. Select buildings in Riverwalk Apartments will be open.
- Room types available for summer are Riverwalk four bedroom and two bedroom apartments. Depending on availability there may be a limited amount of one bedroom apartments available. Take a virtual tour of the Riverwalk Apartments and see what is included.
- Pricing is determined based on the room type you select and the number of days you request to stay on-campus. An estimate for calculating summer housing can be found on the summer application or by emailing our office at email@example.com.
- The entire cost of your summer housing and a Residence Life fee will be billed to your IU Bursar Account. For questions about payments and billing please see the Busar’s website.
- The summer housing application opens March 15 and can be completed at go.iupui.edu/myhousing.
- There is no application fee for you to apply for summer housing.
- A minimum of 30 days is required for a summer contract.
- Summer contracts are uploaded every Thursday to your housing page starting in late March.