For summer 2021, if you are an IUPUI student currently living on campus, you can request to continue living on campus for the summer term. Please see information below for cost and process information.
Summer Housing Information
- The summer housing application opens on March 16th.
- Riverwalk Apartments are consistently available for summer housing. The availability of other facilities varies every year and will be reflected on the application.
- Pricing is determined based on the room type and the number of days requested, and will be reflected in your contract offer.
- The entire cost of your summer housing and a Residence Life fee will be billed to your IU Bursar Account.
- The summer housing application opens March 16th and can be completed at housing.iupui.edu/hsc.
- There is no application fee for you to apply for summer housing.
- A minimum of 30 days is required for a summer contract.
- Contracts are uploaded to the Housing Service Center every Thursday, beginning late March.