Renew to live on-campus next academic year and make a great choice to support your continued academic success and connections to campus! Explore the benefits and housing options below. Complete the two step process of completing your application between January 28 and February 13 and your contract between February 17 and 21.
Choose 2 Renew
Benefits of renewing to live on-campus
- No application fee or prepayment
- Traditional residence hall and apartment style options
- No extra bills or utilities to pay
- Housing charges billed to bursar account
- More preference request options
- Choose a specific room number, floor, and/or building
Renewal process - two easy steps
- Log in and complete your application between January 28 and February 13.
- Applications are processed based on completed application date.
- Log in and sign your housing contract between February 17 and 21.
Both steps must be completed to secure your housing.
Residential Based Learning Communities
In additional to the standard programs offered to you by living on-campus, RBLCs bring you events and programs focusing on a social cause or academic area and connect you to faculty, staff, and other students. Review the RBLC options available for next year by clicking the link below.
Housing options for renewing residents
- One Bedroom (limited availability)
- Two Bedroom, one resident per bedroom (limited availability)
- Four Bedroom, one resident per bedroom
- Single Room, one resident per room (limited availability)
- Single Room with Bath, one resident per room (limited availability)
- Double Room, two residents per room
Renewals are processed based on completed application date, RBLC requests and eligibility, and registered accommodations through Adaptive Educational Services. All students who complete a renewal application get priority over students completing a new application.
There is no application fee to complete the renewal application.
You can submit a request to live with any returning or new student regardless of which application process they complete. Make sure to complete a roommate request form and follow the steps outlined. Since new applicants do not have the same priority as returning students, we cannot guarantee placement together.
There may be additional opportunities to get housing next year if you missed completing the renewal application or contract. Please reach out to email@example.com for additional information and any options.
Yes, there is a separate application for summer that will become available on March 15.
Rates are published in February.