Renew to live on-campus and make a great choice to support your continued academic success and connections to campus! Explore the benefits and housing options below. Renewal applications are open March 1 - March 15.
Choose 2 Renew
Benefits of renewing to live on-campus
- No application fee or prepayment
- Traditional residence hall and apartment style options
- No extra bills or utilities to pay
- Housing charges billed to bursar account
- Early access in April to request specific roommates
Renewing your housing contract for next academic year is easy! Just follow these few steps:
- Complete the renewal housing application between March 1 - March 15, 2021.
- There is no fee for completing this application if completed during Choose2Renew.
- If you do not complete a renewal application but still want to live on-campus, you will need to re-apply for housing, go through the new application process and submit the $50 application fee.
- Once applications are complete, Housing and Residence Life will process and upload each offer to the Housing Service Center March 25 and April 1. You will receive an email to your university email account letting you know your offer is available to view.
- Review your housing offer once your contract is uploaded, and either accept or decline the contract. Offers are open to review and accept for 5 days (open on Thursday and due by Monday night).
Resident Based Learning Communities
In additional to the standard programs offered to you by living on-campus, RBLCs bring you events and programs focusing on a social cause or academic area and connect you to faculty, staff, and other students. Review the RBLC options available for next year by clicking the link below.
Housing options for renewing residents
- One Bedroom (limited availability)
- Two Bedroom, one resident per bedroom (limited availability)
- Four Bedroom, one resident per bedroom
- Single Room, one resident per room (limited availability)
- Single Room with Bath, one resident per room (limited availability)
- Double Room, two residents per room
- Housing preferences cannot be guaranteed, regardless of when the application is submitted.
- Rates for Academic Year 2021-22 are available here
- Updates regarding how to request summer housing will be released in March via email and on this site.